Monday, March 10, 2014

Letter From Katherine - 02/17/2014

Hi Family,

Things are going well here in Esbjerg. Last Monday we were able to finally meet with the girl from the library! I don't know if I have told you about her, but she is always here in the library and she is quite the hoot. A while back we got her number and have tried to set something up. Last week she came up to us and was like okay, when do you want to meet, and we said tonight. So that night we met her at the church, gave her a church tour and baked cookies with her. Cookies get people to like you. haha it works. Later in the week we met with her again and watched the Joseph Smith video. She really liked it.

Tuesday we spent a lot of time with helping a member in our ward clean a farm house. We cleaned the kitched cubarbs- how in the world do you spell cubarbs? It took quite a while, but afterwards we got a tour of the farm! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me:( but it was just a cow milking farm, so we pretty much saw all of the cows and where they were milked. It was fun. After the service project we had an appointment with a young man named Thomas. Problem was we didn't have time to change out of our service clothes so we changed behind this shed thing. The member we were with thought that that was pretty funny.

Wednesday we had our zone training in Frederecia. After Sister Vige and I went  lunch with some of the elders. Elders.... haha

Ana Marie and Min are doing well. We are trying to get them to go to the temple and do baptisms for the dead. It's kind of hard because it's pretty expensive for them to travel to Copenhagen. There car also has stopped working. not good. they live about 30 minutes away from the church and it's pretty expensive to buy a train ticket for all four of them. I'm hoping and praying that there car will be up and running soon.

I played the piano in sacrament meeting. it was kind of sad doing it without the violin!

This week wasn't too exciting so I don't really have much to say. I'm sorry!

It sounds like last week was pretty crazy for all of you. I am so grateful to hear that Christina is doing okay. I'm sure that was quite the scare. I'm so grateful that we have a Heavenly Father who knows us, loves us and has a plan for us. I trust him. 

The weather is wonderful here in Esbjerg today. We are going to the beach! I will take pictures. I love you all so so much and I hope you have a wonderful week!


Love Katherine  

No comments:

Post a Comment